- Petfinder.com – Petfinder is an online, searchable database of animals who need homes. It is also a directory of more than 13,000 animal shelters and adoption organizations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- The Animal Rescue Site – Help us feed our rescued animals! The Animal Rescue Site will donate food to animal shelters across America for each click on “Click now” button found in their homepage. Once you’ve clicked, look for the “vote now” button. The Animal Rescue Site often offers grants to the shelter with the most votes. All you need to do is search for Hope for the Animals, Morrisville, PA and confirm your vote. It’s a free and easy way to help our shelter so please click every day! To go to the site, please click on the logo below.
- Home Again– Home Again is specializes in producing pet rescuing systems (microchips). Sign up for Home Again’s lost pat listing to help unite lost pets in your area to their owners.
- Forgotten Cats – Forgotten Cat offers low cost spay/neuter services to cats (including strays, abandoned cats and feral cats.)
- The Paw Project– the Paw Project is a non-profit dedicated to preventing de-clawing of cats. Their FAQ page provides detailed information about the procedure and its harmful effects.
- The Prince Chunck Foundation – The prince chunk foundation provides financial help to those who are in danger of losing their pets due to financial difficulties.
- American Animal Hospital Association- AAHA offer veterinary care to abandoned animals and companion animals (in cases where the owner can not afford the treatment).
- Angels 4 Animals– Angels4Animals is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to pet owners who can’t afford to care for their pets due to financial hardship.
- Care Credit–Care Credit offers credit card loans for medical expenses (including veterinary care for companion animals)
- FVEP–Feline Veterinary Emergency Assistance (FEVAP) offers financial assistance to cat owners who can no longer afford to care for their pets due to sudden illness or unemployment.
- In Memory of Magic– In Memory of Magic (IMOM) is focused on “helping people help animals” through financial assistance to pet owners who can’t afford veterinary care for their pets.
- The Pet Fund–The Pet Fund offers financial assistance to pet owners who can’t afford veterinary care for thier pets.
- United Animal Nation–United Animal Nation (UAN)offers emergency veterinary care to animals in crisis situations such as need due to natural disaster or abuse.
The links in this page are for informational purposes only. They are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. HFA does not endorse any of the products in these links, and is not liable or responsible for the content appearing in them.